Keep local rail history alive!
Click on the logo below
Victor Hiking Trails, Inc.
Victor Hiking Trails adapts abandoned railroad right-of-ways
for hiking, biking and recreation.
visit Victor Hiking Trails.
Become a Member!
Best Deal !!
30% OFF Family Memberships !!
While you are here, please make
a donation and help restore our rail cars
Family (5 in same family) $35.00
Memberships and Donations may also
be made by Credit Card or Check
If you are using a Credit Card, please use the buttons above.
If you are making a donation by Check, please:
1. Make check payable to Friends of the Railroad, Inc.
2. Indicate 'annual membership' in the memo section, and if it's not too much trouble,
3. Please include a short note telling us why you decided to join us in our efforts.
4. Mail your donation to Friends of the Railroad, Inc., P.O. Box 129, Victor, NY 14564
* Note: The Friends of the Rail Road is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
All contributions and donations to Friends of the Railroad, including membership dues, are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
We recently surveyed members to find out why they joined the organization. Here is what they said -
- I love trains.
- I appreciate and enjoy train restoration and preservation.
- Riding trains is fun for the whole family and I want to know as soon as tickets go on sale!
- Traveling on passenger trains is a great way to enjoy the scenery and the seasons.
- It’s a true delight to see children’s faces while riding trains.
- I want to support the mission and efforts of the Friends of the Railroad.
- It’s a great way to participate in local train history.
- Riding passenger trains is a wonderful event for the community.
- I like getting updates on local trains and train travel.
- I want to be eligible to become a member of the board to help influence the vision and direction of the organization.
Note: FORR Members (unless you opt-out) are automatically signed up to receive advance email notifications of tickets going on sale, before the general public, for Santa Trains and other events with Friends of the Railroad.